5-Ingredient Slow-cooked Pork Chops Recipe With Gravy Is Super Tender by Donna John
These could be the most tender pork chops you'll ever eat. Be sure to share this easy slow-cooker pork chops and gravy recipe with your friends and family.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 to 2 1/2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours 40 minutes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 pork chops
- 1 can (10 ounces) condensed chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, mustard and garlic powder in a bowl. Dredge the pork chops in the flour mixture and set on a plate.
- Put the remaining flour mixture and chicken broth into a slow cooker.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Brown the pork chops on both sides and then put into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high heat for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until pork chops are tender.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.