Crunchy! Italian Pan-Fried Pork Chops Recipe Cooks In Minutes by Donna John
Pork chops are one of my favorite things to cook, especially thin-cut, bone-in pork chops. They are juicy, cook fast and are just plain good.
This easy Italian fried pork chop recipe is seasoned with Italian herbs, garlic powder and dredged in breadcrumbs and Parmesan before being quickly pan-fried in olive oil. The result is a super crunchy, flavorful pork chop.
If you like this crunchy pork chop recipe, here are a few more to try:
What's your favorite pork chop recipe? Share it in the comments section below.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Cuisine: American / Italian
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 to 8 minutes
Total Time: 11 to 13 minutes
- 4 thin-cut pork chops (I used bone-in pork chops)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup dry Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes (optional)
- olive oil, for frying
- You can use thicker pork chops, but will need to adjust cooking time.
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese is always best.
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk the egg, milk, salt and pepper (to taste) together in a small bowl. Put the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and parsley flakes onto a plate. Toss to combine.
- Heat a couple tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Dip into the egg-milk mixture and then dredge in the breadcrumbs. Press the crumbs to really stick to the pork chops. Put into the hot oil.
- Cook until golden brown and crispy on both sides, about 3 to 4 minutes per side, depending on thickness.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 10.8g
Saturated Fat: 4.3g
Total Carbohydrate: 22.4g
Dietary Fiber: 1.3g
Total Sugars: 3.7g
Vitamin D: 8mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.