Super Crispy 10-Minute Italian Pork Chops Recipe Is All That by Donna John
While I do love a big, thick, juicy steak, there's just something about thin-cut meats. Thin-cut pork chops and chicken cook quickly and get super crispy (they're less expensive most of the time, too). This quick pork chop recipe has just four simple ingredients and cooks in under 10 minutes.
This pork recipe is so easy! Season the pork chops with salt, black pepper, Italian seasoning and parsley flakes, then drizzle with olive oil. Lightly dip them in flour before pan-frying in olive oil until super crispy. They cook fast! Be liberal with the parsley flakes, Italian seasoning and olive oil in this budget-friendly recipe. You want them flavorful!
Don't be afraid to pick up that bone and gnaw on it at dinner. (We don't judge!) I served these pork chops with squash patties and fresh English peas.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Cuisine: American / Italian
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 thin-cut bone-in pork chops
- dried Italian seasoning
- parsley flakes
- flour (about 1/4 to 1/3 cup)
- olive oil
- Be liberal with the Italian seasoning and parsley flakes when seasoning the pork chops.
- I've found that tongs are my favorite cooking utensil when flipping pork chops, chicken or anything in a skillet.
- You could use thick pork chops, but that would affect cooking time.
Here's how to make it:
- Season both sides of the pork chops with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and parsley flakes (see Recipe Notes). Give them a good drizzle of olive oil.
- Put the flour onto a plate. Heat some olive oil in a skillet (I used a cast iron skillet) over medium-high heat. Lightly dip both sides of the pork chops in the flour and then put into the hot oil. Cook until golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 28.4g
Saturated Fat: 9.8g
Total Carbohydrate: 4.8g
Dietary Fiber: 0.2g
Total Sugars: 0g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.