Healthy Pickle Lover's Chicken Salad Recipe May Become an Obsession by 30Seconds Food
"What to do with all the leftover grilled chicken! YEP! It makes for a very tasty pickle chicken salad!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®.
"So you’re either completely obsessed with pickles or you can’t stand them. I feel like there’s no in-between here. What do you think? I’ve always been completely obsessed with pickled anything and everything, so this recipe is my kind of thing!"
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups cooked and chopped chicken breast
- 2 hardboiled eggs, diced
- 2 large celery sticks, finely diced
- 1 cup dill pickles, diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- a handful of fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- iceberg or romaine lettuce leaves, to serve
Here's how to make it:
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cooked chicken, eggs, celery, pickles, green onions and dill.
- Stir in the yogurt, vinegar and mustard, then season to taste. Taste test and add more of anything you think it needs. Serve on its own or wrap in lettuce leaves.
Recipe and photos courtesy of Clean Food Crush®.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.