Quick Peach Blueberry Cobbler Recipe: This Fruit Cobbler Recipe Tastes Like Summer by Ann Marie Patitucci
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into cubes (cold)
- 1/2 cup whole milk, plus extra for brushing
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar or granulated sugar
Here's how to make it:
- In a large bowl, mix blueberries and peaches with sugar and flour until well coated. Place the fruit filling in a buttered 2-quart baking dish. Set aside.
- In a different bowl, make the dough by whisking together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Cut in the cold butter with your fingers or a pastry cutter (or in a food processor) until you have coarse crumbs. Add milk and stir just until a sticky dough forms (do not overmix).
- Spread large spoonfuls of dough over the fruit in the baking dish. Brush the dough lightly with milk and then sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until fruit filling is bubbling and dough is golden and “puffed.” Let the cobbler cool for about 25 minutes at room temperature.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $10 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Turbinado Sugar $4 & Up
Kosher Salt $2 & Up
Pastry Cutters $6 & Up
Food Processors $30 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.