How to Make a Fabulous Quiche (Yep, Real Moms Make Quiche)! by Annette Jett
Quiche is easy to make, can be served hot or cold, and will please vegetarians, meat lovers, adults and kids alike. Here's how I make the perfect quiche!
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup water
- favorite pie dough or refrigerated pie crust
- Fillings: cheese, herbs, meats, vegetables
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the eggs, cream and water. Set aside.
- Line a lightly greased deep dish pie pan with pie dough. Crimp the edges.
- Lightly saute your choice of fillings. Pour into the pie crust along with the egg mixture. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 20-25 minutes, or until eggs are done and dough is browned.