4-Ingredient No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream Recipe With Dark Chocolate by Ann Marie Patitucci
Do you enjoy coffee ice cream like I do? Well, now you can make it at home – and you don’t even need an ice cream maker!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Chill Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 1/2 hours
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee grounds/granules
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
Here's how to make it:
- In a small bowl, dissolve the coffee grounds in 1/4 cup of hot water and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream until you achieve stiff peaks. Add the condensed milk and coffee. Whisk until fully combined. Fold in the dark chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into a 9x5-inch loaf pan and cover tightly. Place in the freezer overnight or for at least 6 hours before serving. Garnish with cocoa nibs, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.