This Easy Cinnamon Coffee Ice Cream Recipe Will Be Your New Favorite Frozen Dessert by 30Seconds Food
Cinnamon adds a pop of flavor to this easy coffee ice cream recipe. To up the flavor factor even more, make it with your favorite flavored coffee.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours to chill and 30 minutes to freeze
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups cold brewed coffee
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Here's how to make it:
- In a pot, combine the milk and sugar. Over low heat, cook until the sugar dissolves. Do not let the milk come to a boil.
- Add the coffee, vanilla and cinnamon. Stir to combine. Put the mixture into the freezer for about 4 hours to chill.
- Pour the chilled ice cream into an electric ice cream maker. Freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.