Marinated Rib Eye Steaks Recipe: Beer Is the Secret Ingredient in This Steakhouse-Worthy Recipe by Food Lion
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 day to marinate
Cook Time: 10 minutes (approximately)
Total Time: 20 minutes plus 1 day to marinate
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (We like Food Lion Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 3 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- fresh coarse black pepper
- 1/2 cup Stella Artois (or your favorite beer)
- 2 6-ounce rib eye steaks
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk all ingredients, except steaks, in a medium bowl. Add steaks. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill for one day, turning steaks occasionally.
- Place steaks on a hot grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat and cook until well browned to a medium rare, about 5 minutes per side. Arrange steak on a plate. Spoon any accumulated juices over steaks and serve.
Photo: Food Lion
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Grill Pans $10 & Up
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.