Whole Oven-Baked Potatoes Recipe: The Best Loaded Baked Potato Recipe (So Creamy!) by 30Seconds Food
Have you got in the habit of microwaving your baked potatoes like a lot of us have? Baked potatoes tend to be creamier when baked in the oven. Try this easy baked potato recipe tonight and see what we mean!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes to 1 hour and 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes
- 4 large russet potatoes, scrubbed well under water and dried
- olive oil
- shredded cheese
- chopped green onions
- chopped chives
- sour cream
- chopped crisp bacon
Here's how to make it:
- Rub the potatoes with olive oil. Season the outside with salt and pepper.
- Wrap each potato in a piece of aluminum foil.
- Put the potatoes into a preheated 450-degree F oven. Bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning once, until they can be pierced easily with a fork.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven. Carefully open up the foil. Cut a slice all the way across the top of the potatoes. Using a fork, gently loosen the potato flesh. Add desired toppings.
- Cover them back up with the foil and cook about 10 minutes longer.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.