Grilled Peaches Recipe: This Cinnamon, Honey & Vanilla Peaches Recipe Delivers the Taste of Summer by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
I’ve known my friend Craig since high school. These days he is a teacher and award-winning cook. I love following his cooking competitions and the mouth-watering recipes he shares on social media. I am more of a baker than cook myself, so this grilled peaches recipe is one of my favorites!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 fresh peaches, halved
- 1 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream (optional)
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put peaches in a plastic storage bag with honey, vanilla and cinnamon. Turn the bag until the peaches are coated.
- Place the peaches on a medium-hot grill pan, outdoor grill or indoor grill. (Save the remaining honey sauce from the bag.) Cook peaches about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove peaches from the grill and top with heated strawberry preserves, if desired. Top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. Drizzle with the remaining honey mixture.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Indoor Grills $30 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Strawberry Preserves $2 & Up
Grill Pans $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.