Munch Basket Recipe: A Fun Plethora of Fried Finger Foods to Dip & Dunk on Gameday by 30Seconds Food
What's a munch basket, you may ask? A munch basket is simply a basket or bowl full of ... snacks! In this case, deep-fried snacks. Nope, this is not a healthy snack option at all, but occasionally – like when watching the big game – a munch basket with a variety of dipping sauces is just what you need.
The fastest way to prepare munch baskets for your family is using frozen products, but you can most definitely make everything from scratch if you have the time. Don't limit yourself to the items suggestion below. Fried zucchini, fried green tomatoes, calamari, air-fryer broccoli, air-fryer bananas, fried okra and chicken wings would be fun additions.
Prep Time: 0 minutes if using frozen products
Cook Time: 20 minutes to 1 hour (time will vary)
Total Time: 1 hour or more
- frozen french fries or homemade french fries
- frozen tater tots
- frozen onion rings or homemade onion rings
- frozen chicken nuggets or chicken tenders or homemade chicken nuggets
- frozen mozzarella sticks or homemade mozzarella sticks
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the french fries, tots, onion rings, nuggets and cheese sticks according to package directions.
- Fill individual serving bowls or baskets with a little of all the ingredients. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.