Easy Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe: Skip the Fast Food & Make These Crispy Chicken Tenders at Home by Chef Gigi Gaggero, 30Seconds.com Resident Chef
My chicken nuggets are better than theirs (you know who I'm talking about)! Yep, I said it. Just say no to fast food and make these delicious homemade chicken nuggets in 30 minutes or less. So simple, and the whole family will love these tasty tenders. These crispy chicken nuggets make an easy lunch, dinner or even a fun snack.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt or 2 cups homemade ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (if only using yogurt to coat)
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes or panko (I like it better with the cereal)
- 2 pounds chicken breast tenders, halved lengthwise or cut into chunks
- equal parts of brown mustard and honey for dipping sauce (or serve with my homemade ketchup)
Here’s how to make them:
- In a gallon-size plastic zipper bag, add the yogurt or ranch dressing – or a combo of both. (I like ranch best!) Add the Italian seasoning if you’re only using yogurt.
- In another gallon-size plastic zipper bag, add the cereal. Smash into large crumbs.
- Season the chicken with the spices on the front and back. Dip into the wet ingredients to completely coat, and then dip into the dry ingredients to completely coat.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked, turning at the midway point.
- While the chicken bakes, make the dip by combining equal parts of the mustard and honey.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Black Pepper $3 & Up
Kosher Salt $3 & Up
Cornflakes $3 & Up
Panko $3 & Up
Brown Mustard $3 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.