Ooey Gooey Fried Cheese Recipe: This Crunchy Fried Cheese Recipe Takes Minutes to Make by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bag (16 ounces) string cheese, unwrapped
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- oil, for frying
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the milk and egg in a bowl. Put the breadcrumbs in another bowl.
- Heat about 2 inches of oil in a skillet to 350 degrees F.
- Dip the string cheese into the egg mixture and then into the crumbs, then back into the egg and into the crumbs for a second time. Place into the hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown on all sides, about 2 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Season with sea salt.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.