Easy Maple Pecan Pie Bars Recipe Will Make You Hurry Through Dinner by 30Seconds Food
A maple-flavored brown sugar pecan filling is baked in a brown sugar and cinnamon shortbread crust. Oh, my. How delicious does that sound? We see a tray of these maple pecan pie bars on your Thanksgiving and Christmas dessert table. Don't be upset if your guests rush through dinner to get to dessert.
To make these easy maple pecan pie bars you will need flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, butter, maple syrup or pancake syrup, heavy whipping cream and pecans. These sweet maple pecan pie bars also make great food gifts for the holidays. Give the whole pan or wrap them individually.
Serve these ooey gooey sticky maple pecan bars for dessert or as a sweet fall snack anytime.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes plus time to cool
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, cut into pieces
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or pancake syrup
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups pecans
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Parchment Paper
- 8x8-inch Baking Pan
- Instead of pecans you could also use a mixture of pecans, walnuts, cashews or almonds.
- Store these maple pecan pie bars in an airtight container on the counter.
Here's how to make it:
- To make the crust, combine the flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in a mixing bowl. Using a pastry blender or a fork, incorporate the butter pieces until coarse crumbs form. Press the mixture into a square baking pan that's been lined with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- To make the filling, put the butter, brown sugar and maple syrup into a saucepan. Stir until the butter and brown sugar melt together. Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute. Turn off the heat and pour in the cream. Stir until combined. Add the pecans. Pour the mixture into the crust and spread evenly.
- Bake for another 25 to 30 minutes. Remove and allow to cool for at least 1 hour before removing and cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 17g
Saturated Fat: 8g
Total Carbohydrate: 38g
Dietary Fiber: 1.2g
Total Sugars: 22.9g
Vitamin D: 9mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.