The Best Creamy Roasted Garlic Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 heads roasted garlic (here's how to roast garlic)
- olive oil
- 2 boxes (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan
- 1 jar (6 to 9 ounces) marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and mayonnaise. Mix well. Add the spinach, Parmesan, artichokes, lemon juice and chopped roasted garlic cloves. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into a baking dish that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.