5-Ingredient Cocktail Sauce Recipe: Easy Seafood Sauce Recipe for Shrimp, Clams, Fish & More by 30Seconds Food
This tangy cocktail sauce recipe is what to dip those boiled or fried shrimp, fried clams, clam cakes, fried fish, tuna cakes or even chicken nuggets in. With just five simple ingredients, you can whip this easy seafood sauce up in less than five minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 - 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon hot sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Taste and add salt, pepper and more of any ingredient to achieve desired taste and heat.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.