4-Ingredient Pan-Seared Butter Cod Recipe: Meet Your New Go-To Fish Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds cod filets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 - 2 teaspoons dry seasoning blend of choice or salt and pepper (try this Greek seasoning recipe)
Here's how to make it:
- Season the fish with salt and pepper or dry seasoning blend.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over high heat. Add the fish, skin side down, reduce heat to medium and cook about 5 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown.
- Carefully flip the fish over. Add the butter to the pan. Continue to cook, basting with the butter, until fish is cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.