Easy Tuscan Heat Spice Blend Recipe Is a Must for Every Kitchen by Donna John
There are some good store-bought spice blends out there. But, I've learned that nothing beats a homemade blend of spices. This Tuscan heat spice blend recipe takes those Italian spices and adds a little heat with crushed red pepper flakes and black pepper. The dried lemon peel adds a lemony essence and makes this dried spice blend recipe a spice jar above the rest!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes about 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried marjoram
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried lemon peel
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the spices into a bowl. Toss to combine.
- To make a finer spice blend, put into a spice grinder and pulse until ground. Store in an airtight container.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.