One-Pan Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe Is on Your Plate in About 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Think you have to simmer Bolognese sauce all day? Nope! This easy spaghetti Bolognese recipe cooks in one pan and takes about 30 minutes.
The ingredient list is short for this one-pan spaghetti Bolognese recipe: ground beef, carrots, onion, fresh garlic, red wine or chicken broth, a can of tomato sauce and spaghetti noodles. You don't have to precook the noodles like most pasta recipes. All the ingredients are put into a skillet with a lid and cook together in about 20 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 17 minutes
Total Time: 24 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large carrot, diced small
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup red wine or chicken broth
- 1 can (28 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package (12 ounces) spaghetti noodles or your favorite pasta
- You could substitute ground turkey, ground pork or ground chicken for the ground beef.
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef, onion and carrot in a skillet with a lid until beef is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Pour in the wine and cook about 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, water and noodles. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes or until pasta is to desired doneness. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.