Quick & Easy 5-Ingredient Pull-apart Garlic Bread Recipe Is Addictive by 30Seconds Food
If you're looking for a quick garlic bread recipe to serve for dinner, look no further. This delicious pull-apart garlic bread recipe starts with frozen bread dough, so it's super easy to make (no kneading required!).
Cuisine: American / Italian
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to rise
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 40 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen white bread dough, thawed
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the butter, parsley flakes, garlic powder and garlic salt in a small bowl.
- Cut the thawed bread dough into 1-inch pieces. Dip the pieces into the butter and put into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Cover with a kitchen towel and let it rise for 1 hour.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Note: To make cheesy garlic pull-apart bread, sprinkle with grated cheese about 5 minutes before the loaf has finished baking.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Dried Parsley Flakes $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Garlic Salt $3 & Up
Bread Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.