Herb Garlic Bread Recipe: This Flavorful Baguette Recipe Invites All the Herbs to the Party by Gwen Johnson
Most garlic bread recipes just call for garlic and parsley. This easy herbed garlic bread recipe also has thyme, oregano and rosemary – not to mention the Parmesan cheese. Sourdough or another firm bread could be substituted for the French baguette.
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 6 big cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced thyme
- 1 teaspoon minced oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced rosemary
- 1 teaspoon minced flat-leaf parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Put the butter, garlic and herbs into a blender or food processor. Pulse until well combined.
- Lay the bread slices on a cookie sheet. Spread the butter on the top of each slice.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven until toasted, about 5 to 7 minutes. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Food Processors $30 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
Bread Knives $9 & Up
Bread Baskets $10 & Up
Cookie Sheets $7 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.