Creamy Red Mashed Potatoes Recipe: Make Magic With 4 Ingredients by 30Seconds Food
It's hard to beat mashed potatoes when it comes to side dishes. Partly it's because they are just pure comfort food. But another reason is that there are so many different ways to make mashed potatoes. From mashed potato cups to mayonnaise mashed potatoes to garlic mashed potatoes to turmeric mashed potatoes, there's something for everyone.
This easy red mashed potatoes recipe is creamy goodness you won't be able to stop eating! It's a simple gluten-free mashed potato recipe. Nothing too fancy here, just four simple ingredients mashed together. This creamy vegetarian mashed potato recipe is ready in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! You can't go wrong.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 pounds red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 1/2 cup warm heavy cream
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water until tender, about 20 to 25 minutes. Drain and return to the pot.
- Let the potatoes sit over high heat a couple minutes to absorb any remaining water. Turn off the heat.
- Mash the potatoes
- Add the butter, milk and cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- To achieve the creamiest mashed potatoes, be sure not to over-mash of they can get gummy.
- You could throw a few cloves of garlic into the water while the potatoes cook. Garlic lovers will love you.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 14.8g
Saturated Fat: 9.2g
Total Carbohydrate: 28g
Dietary Fiber: 2.9g
Total Sugars: 2.4g
Vitamin D: 12mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.