Cheesy Baked Asparagus Bundles Recipe: This Puff Pastry-Wrapped Asparagus Recipe Is Appetizer or Side Dish Material by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 cups shredded Gruyere cheese (Swiss, fontina or mozzarella would work as well)
- 1 egg, beaten, for an egg wash
Here's how to make it:
- On a floured work surface, roll out the puff pastry into a rectangle about double its original size. Cut into six squares.
- Put the asparagus into a bowl and drizzle with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Put about 3 or 4 asparagus spears onto the puff pastry shells and roll up from the corners. Press to seal. Place them on a baking sheet that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brush the pastry with the beaten egg. Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven until puffed and golden brown, about 12-15 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.