Crustless Pizza Recipe: This Low-Carb Zucchini Pizza Recipe Just Made Pizza Night Healthy & Keto Friendly by 30Seconds Food
If you're on a low-carb diet like keto or just want to cut some calories, add this easy zucchini pizza recipe to your meal planning. Get creative with the toppings and have fun with it!
- 4 zucchini
- 1 cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- fresh cherry tomato slices
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- pepperoni (optional)
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- chopped fresh herbs (basil, thyme, oregano, etc.), for garnish
Here's how to make them:
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh, leaving the shell intact. Put the squash on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread some pizza sauce on the zucchini, then add the mozzarella, sliced tomatoes, pepperoni, if using, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes, if using.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Garnish with fresh herbs.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Pizza Sauce $2 & Up
Marinara Sauce $2 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.