Roasted Garlic Spinach Pizza Recipe Is What to Serve This Weekend by Donna John
For this garlicky pizza you'll need a refrigerated or pre-made pizza crust (or make your own homemade pizza dough), a head of roasted garlic, ricotta cheese, fresh spinach, grated Parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper flakes. The roasted garlic, ricotta cheese and a little black pepper are mashed together and then spread over the pizza crust. Top with the fresh spinach, mozzarella cheese, a drizzle of olive oil, grated Parmesan and crushed red pepper flakes. Bake the pizza for about 10 minutes and you're ready to pizza party!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 8 (makes 1 pizza)
- 1 package refrigerated pizza crust or pre-made pizza crust
- 1 head roasted garlic (get the recipe for roasted garlic)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 bag fresh spinach, steamed until wilted or 1 package (10 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- olive oil
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Other vegetables could be added to this flavorful spinach pizza recipe. Sliced or chopped red onions and mushrooms would add additional flavor and texture.
- A drizzle of ranch dressing would also be a fun addition – and who doesn't love ranch with their pizza?
Here's how you make it:
- Lay the uncooked pizza crust on a pizza stone or pizza pan. Set aside.
- Mash the roasted garlic in a bowl. Add the ricotta cheese and black pepper, to taste. Mix well.
- Spread the roasted garlic mixture over the crust. Top with the spinach and mozzarella cheese.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over the top. Sprinkle with some grated Parmesan and red pepper flakes, if using.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 14.9g
Saturated Fat: 3.3g
Total Carbohydrate: 10.2g
Dietary Fiber: 2.9g
Total Sugars: 1.1g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.