5-Minute No-Cook Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe for Pizza Night by Gwen Johnson
After perfecting my pizza dough and learning just the right amount of ingredients to layer on to make the perfect pizza, I decided to give my pizza sauce a redo. Here's a homemade pizza sauce recipe that could not be easier to make, but makes a huge difference on your pie. Have fun making your own pizza!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Use on your favorite pizza recipe.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pizza Stones $10 & Up
Tomato Sauce $2
Tomato Paste $1 & Up
Oregano $3 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Garlic Salt $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.