Easy Creamy No-Bake Caramel & Chocolate Pie Recipe Is Out of This World by 30Seconds Food
This isn't your typical caramel no-bake pie recipe. This is dreamy, creamy what-the-fluff magic. A sweet, creamy layer of fluffy goodness is topped with chocolate and caramel to create an out-of-this-world pie.
To change things up, switch the chocolate for flaked coconut and add some chopped nuts, or use a homemade caramel recipe like Chef Gigi's salted maple caramel sauce or sweet bourbon butterscotch sauce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus time to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 ready-made pie crust
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1 - 2 cups whipped cream
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Pour half of the filling into the pie crust. Top with half of the caramel ice cream topping and chopped chocolate.
- Pour on the remaining filling. Top the entire pie with whipped cream. Drizzle with the remaining caramel and chocolate. Chill until ready to serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ready Made Pie Crusts $3 & Up
Caramel Ice Cream Topping $3 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Chocolate Bars $3 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.