Creamy Cinnamon Buttermilk Custard Pie Recipe Could Not Be Any Easier to Make by 30Seconds Food
Are you a custard lover? If so, this easy cinnamon buttermilk custard pie recipe is destined to be a family favorite.
If you're a cinnamon lover, too, rejoice! It just may be your dream come true dessert recipe. Try it out this Thanksgiving!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 to 55 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes to 1 hour
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pie crust
- ground cinnamon
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugars with an electric mixer.
- Add the flour, salt and eggs. Mix well.
- Pour in the buttermilk, vanilla and cinnamon. Beat well.
- Pour the filling into the unbaked pie crust. Sprinkle cinnamon over the top. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 325 degrees F and bake 30 to 40 minutes more, or until set. Cool completely before serving.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Hand Mixers $15 & Up
Stand Mixers $40 & Up
Pie Plates $7 & Up
Pie Carriers $10 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Cinnamon $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.