This Turkey & All the Fixin's Panini Recipe Is a Creative Way to Use Up Thanksgiving Leftovers by Gwen Johnson
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices sandwich bread (sourdough works well)
- slices of leftover turkey
- 2 tablespoons leftover turkey gravy (optional)
- 2 tablespoons leftover stuffing
- 2 tablespoons leftover cranberry sauce
- 2 slices cheese
- microgreens (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Spread the butter on one side of each slice of bread. Lay the bread butter side down. On the unbuttered side, layer the ingredients. Close the sandwich so the butter is on the outside.
- Cook in a hot skillet, pressing down to flatten as it cooks with a spatula or sandwich press. Flip and do the same to the other side. You could also cook it in a panini maker. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Panini Makers $20 & Up
Sandwich Presses $8 & Up
Leftover Storage Containers $6 & Up
Spatulas $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.