Easy Gingerbread Pumpkin Trifle Recipe Tastes Like Thanksgiving by 30Seconds Food
This fall dessert recipe is so easy, but it looks so impressive. No one has to know how simple it was to make! All you need to make this creamy gingerbread pumpkin trifle recipe is a box of gingerbread mix (plus ingredients to make it), a box of cook-and-serve vanilla pudding, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, pumpkin puree, pecans and whipped topping. The easy fall-inspired dessert is ready in about 40 minutes.
Serve this gingerbread and pumpkin trifle for dessert any day of the year or on those special fall holidays.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 40 minutes
- 1 box (15 to 17 ounces) gingerbread mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1 box (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 2/3 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup pecan halves or chopped pecans
- 1 container (8 ounces) non-dairy whipped topping or whipped cream
- toppings: pecans, ground cinnamon
- Trifle Bowl
- Dessert Cups
- Electric Mixer
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Baking Dishes
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Stand Mixer
- You could use French vanilla pudding mix or any special fall-themed pudding flavor.
- Sprinkle the top with some pumpkin pie spice for even more pumpkin flavor.
- Store the trifle covered in the refrigerator.
Here's how to make it:
- Bake the gingerbread according to package directions. When cool, break into pieces.
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, adding brown sugar, pumpkin puree and cinnamon at the end. Mix well. Cool completely.
- In a trifle bowl or individual dessert cups, layer the gingerbread pieces, pumpkin mixture, pecans and whipped cream. Repeat layers. Garnish with pecans and ground cinnamon. Cover and refrigerate until cold. Serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 9.2g
Saturated Fat: 4g
Total Carbohydrate: 42.7g
Dietary Fiber: 1.9g
Total Sugars: 31.1g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.