This Creamy Pumpkin Flan Recipe Is Served Family Style by 30Seconds Food
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup whole milk
Here's how to make it:
- For the caramel, melt the sugar in a sauce pot over low heat. Stir until it becomes a golden color. Pour the mixture into the bottom of a metal 8-inch cake pan. Cool.
- For the custard, beat together the eggs, sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and vanilla together with an electric mixer on low speed until combined. Add the whole milk and blend until just combined.
- Set the cake pan into a larger pan. Pour the custard over the caramel. Pour hot water into the outside pan until it's about 2/3 up the side of the 8-inch cake pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 50 minutes, or until custard is firm but still jiggles a bit. Remove and allow to cool completely, then cover and put into the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To serve, run a knife around the edges of the flan and then invert onto a serving plate.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.