Sweet Pumpkin Tiramisu Recipe Is the New Dessert for Thanksgiving by 30Seconds Food
You can make this easy pumpkin dessert recipe ahead of time and keep it covered in the refrigerator. Be sure to have copies of the recipe to share.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (divided)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla (divided)
- 1 cup brewed coffee, at room temperature
- 2 packages ladyfingers, split in half
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped topping
- chopped nuts
Here’s how to make it:
- Beat the whipping cream to form stiff peaks. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese, pumpkin, milk, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and 1 teaspoon vanilla until mixed thoroughly. Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- In a bowl, stir together the coffee and remaining vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
- To assemble, dip the ladyfingers in the coffee mixture. Layer one-fourth of the ladyfingers in a trifle dish or individual serving cups (tear the ladyfingers to fit the bottom if using small dessert cups), followed by one-fourth of the pumpkin mixture and whipped topping. Repeat layers. Sprinkle the top with an assortment of chopped nuts. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.