This Parmesan Spinach Balls Recipe Will Help You Become MVP at Your Next Tailgating Party by 30Seconds Food
Moist, flavorful, easy to make and transport, this spinach ball recipe will quickly be a top pick for your tailgating, potlucks and get-togethers. These appetizers are great as-is, or dunk them in remoulade, ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing, honey mustard dressing, Serrano-avocado sauce or honey mustard barbecue sauce.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups herb stuffing mix, chopped fine
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or 4 green onion tops, chopped fine
- 3 eggs
Here's how to make them:
- Mix together all of the ingredients.
- Form into balls.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven about 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown. (Baking time will be affected by the size of the spinach balls.) Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.