Remoulade Recipes: Almost Anything Can Take a Dip in This Louisiana Remoulade Sauce by 30Seconds Food
This easy remoulade sauce recipe can be used as a tangy dip for grilled or fried seafood, crab cakes, chicken tenders, french fries and is a must-have with boiled crawfish. It can also be thinned with a little water or milk and used as a salad dressing.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Note: Want to change it up a bit? Add chopped capers or pickles, or use chopped green onions instead of red onion.