4-Ingredient Bacon-Wrapped Dates Recipe With Fontina Cheese Is Appetizer Perfection by Erica Kane
Bacon-wrapped dates are always a hit at parties and gatherings. But stuff them with cheese and they make an even greater impression.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 20 pitted, dried dates (Medjool preferred)
- 5 slices smoked bacon
- smoked paprika
- fontina cheese
Here’s how you make them:
- Slice the bacon in half and then slice those in half again lengthwise (so each piece of bacon is cut into four equal pieces).
- Sprinkle bacon with smoked paprika.
- Pitted dates are already sliced so fill each one with a piece of Fontina cheese.
- Wrap each date with the cut piece of bacon (smoked paprika side facing date) and secure with a toothpick. Arrange on a medium baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for about 15 minutes. Keep your eye on the bacon. Once it's fully cooked, remove from the oven. Arrange dates on a platter and serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.