Honey Mustard Barbecue Dipping Sauce Just Like You Know Who's! by Donna John
The same restaurant that stopped making their amazing cole slaw (get the recipe here) also has a very addicting sauce to dunk their chicken nuggets in. An employee told me it's a mixture of their honey mustard sauce, BBQ sauce and ranch dip. Whatever it is, I've dunked thousands of nuggets in it. This recipe tastes really close to that sauce and can be whipped up in minutes to dip homemade nuggets (get Chef Gigi's recipe here) or whatever you like in it.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite barbecue sauce
- salt and pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix.
- Taste and adjust all ingredients to your liking.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: