This Cookies & Cream Vanilla Milkshake Recipe Makes That Fast Food Place a Little Nervous by 30Seconds Food
Do you get those Chick-fil-A cookies and cream milkshake cravings at all the wrong times – like Sunday? No worries! Grab your blender and whip up this cookie milkshake recipe that won't have you grabbing for your keys. If you want it exactly like the fast food chains, top with whipped cream and one maraschino cherry. Just one.
- 6 Oreo cookies or other chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Oreo cookies, for garnish
Here’s how to make it:
- Add the cookies, ice cream, milk and vanilla to a blender. Blend until smooth, adding more milk or ice cream to achieve desired consistency.
- Pour into milkshake glasses or drinking glasses.
- Garnish with additional whole or crushed Oreos. Serve immediately with a milkshake straw.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Oreos $3 & Up
Chocolate Sandwich Cookies $3 & Up
Maraschino Cherries $4 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Milkshake Glasses $10 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
Milkshake Straws $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.