Protein Shake Recipes: How to Make a Girl Scouts Samoa Cookie-Inspired Protein Shake! by Samantha Aleman
Got a thing for Girl Scouts Samoa cookies? This Samoa cookie-inspired protein shake allows you to indulge in a Girl Scouts favorite, without all the guilt!
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 scoop vanilla-flavored protein powder (I used Designer Whey Protein in French Vanilla)
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/4 teaspoon caramel extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate instant Jell-O pudding mix
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 5-10 ice cubes (depending on your preferred consistency)
- optional toppings: whipped cream, toasted coconut, chocolate sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Place everything into a blender until a creamy consistency is reached.
- Top with whipped cream, toasted coconut and a drizzle of chocolate sauce, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Coconut Extract $4 & Up
Caramel Extract $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.