Decadent Coffee Milkshake Recipe: Meet Your New Favorite Caffeinated Milkshake Recipe by 30Seconds Food
2 years ago
Add to collection
Elevate your cup of joe to dessert status with this easy coffee milkshake recipe. You deserve it.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/2 cup milk or nut milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon chocolate sauce or caramel sauce (or desired amount)
- Toppings: whipped cream, marshmallows, marshmallow crème, additional chocolate or caramel sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Add the cooled coffee, milk or nut milk, vanilla ice cream and chocolate or caramel sauce into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top desired toppings.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Coffee $4 & Up
Nut Milk $3 & Up
Chocolate Sauce $3 & Up
Caramel Sauce $3 & Up
Marshmallows $2 & Up
Marshmallow Creme $1 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.