Crab Rangoon Dip + Wonton Chips = A Match Made in Snack Heaven by 30Seconds Food
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 2 green onions, chopped (divided)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Here’s how to make it:
- Beat together the cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce until fluffy.
- Add the Parmesan, crabmeat, 1 chopped green onion, garlic and all but 1/3 cup of the mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour into a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Garnish with the remaining chopped green onion. Serve with wonton chips, toasted baguette or chips.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.