Creamy Crab Dip Recipe: Invite This Cheesy Baked Crab Dip Recipe to Your Next Party (or Netflix Binge) by Donna John
This easy, cheesy crab dip recipe is the star of any party, or your best friend while on a Netflix binge. This creamy and tangy crab dip appetizer is a snack that goes well with crackers, tortilla chips or carrot and celery sticks. It's so good that it may become a new addition to your cravings list.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 - 3 green onions, chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream 1/2 cup Parmesan, 1 cup cheddar, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently fold in the crab meat.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish. Sprinkle with the 1/4 cup cheddar and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake at 400 degrees F about 20-25 minutes. Garnish with the green onions.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.