Creamy Crab Dip Recipe Is the Perfect Warm & Cheesy Baked Crab Dip Appetizer by Donna John
This creamy and tangy crab dip appetizer is a snack or side dish that goes well with crackers, tortilla chips or carrot and celery sticks. It's so good that it may become a new addition to your cravings list.
Although the crab meat is the star of this tasty snack recipe, the three cheeses, sour cream, lemon juice and Tabasco all add texture and flavor that will leave everyone wanting more. Bake up a batch this weekend!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 - 3 green onions, chopped
Here's how to make it:
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream 1/2 cup Parmesan, 1 cup cheddar, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently fold in the crab meat to the mixture.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish. Sprinkle with the 1/4 cup cheddar and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake at 400 degrees F about 20 to 25 minutes. Garnish with the green onions.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.