Crab Rangoon: This Crab Puffs Recipe May Let Imitation Crab Meat Off the Hook by Donna John
Real crab meat is one of my favorite things. Imitation crab meat, on the other hand, is not. But somehow, when it’s mixed with cream cheese and green onion then fried, it transforms into something that’s addictive. Serve with plum sauce, sweet and sour sauce or duck sauce.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped imitation crab meat
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- oil, for frying
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the cream cheese, crab meat, green onions and sugar. Mix well.
- Put about 2 teaspoons of the filling in the center of each wonton wrapper. Bring up all four corners, twist and pinch to seal.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. Remove and drain on paper towels. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.