Homemade Pizza Sauce Is a Welcome New Guest at Pizza Night by Gwen Johnson
My family loves pizza, so we have pizza night quite often. But there's not a pizza dude knocking on our door because we make it from scratch. After perfecting my dough and learning just the right amount of ingredients to layer on to make the perfect pizza, I decided to give my sauce a redo. Here's a homemade pizza sauce recipe that could not be easier to make, but makes a huge difference on your pie!
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Use on your favorite pizza recipe.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pizza Stones $10 & Up
Tomato Sauce $2
Tomato Paste $1 & Up
Oregano $3 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Garlic Salt $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.