4-Ingredient Pesto Spinach Pizza Recipe for a Healthier Pizza Night by Belinda Lichty Clarke
Serve this vegetarian pizza recipe with a salad. And don't forget the ranch dressing!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pizza
- 1 ready-made pizza crust
- 1 small container or jar (about 7 ounces) pesto
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- fresh mozzarella cheese slices or ricotta
Here’s how you make it:
- In a microwave-safe dish, heat the pesto for about a minute in the microwave. Cover the top of the pesto with a paper towel to absorb the oil.
- Carefully remove the pesto and pour off the oil that has risen to the top. This ensures that your pizza “sauce” is mostly pesto and not as oily. Spread the pesto evenly over the ready-made crust.
- Top with the spinach and cheese. Bake per pizza crust package directions or until crispy.
Variations: Need some meat? Try Canadian bacon or shredded, cooked chicken breast. Artichoke hearts would be delicious on this pizza, too.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.