Baked Eggs in Avocado With Fresh Herbs Puts the "Ahhh" in Avocado by Gwen Johnson
Silky eggs. Creamy avocado. It's a match made in healthy eating heaven. Serve for breakfast or pair with a salad and you have a simple, protein-packed lunch or dinner. Ahhhh.
- 1 large, ripe avocado
- 2 large eggs
- chopped fresh herbs (optional)
- red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed. With a spoon, remove a little of the avocado to create a larger space for the egg.
- Crack an egg into each avocado half. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 15-20 minutes, or until egg is cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs and red pepper flakes, if using. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.