Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe: Creamy 5-Minute Tuna Salad in Avocado Boats (No Mayonnaise!) by Meredith Schneider
Keep healthy eating simple by starting small. If you want to keep your meals healthy and cringe at the thought of using mayonnaise, then swap it out for avocado. Avocado tastes amazing and is crazy healthy for you! Did you know that avocados provide nearly 20 essential nutrients, including fiber, potassium, vitamin E, B vitamins and folic acid.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 4 sweet peppers, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce or 1 avocado, cut in half
Here's how to make them:
- In a bowl, combine the avocado, chopped peppers, tuna and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Divide evening between the four lettuce leaves or avocado halves.
- Garnish with chopped tomato and red onion, if desired.
Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Fit. Be YOU. It's YOUR Turn!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.