This Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs Recipe Is Borderline Genius by Donna John
Bacon and guacamole deviled eggs? Yes, you read right. What's not to love?
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 2 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- juice of half a lime
Here’s how to make them:
- Cut the eggs in half and scoop the yolks out into a bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stuff the filling back into the egg white halves.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.