Roasted Carrot Hummus: You Won't Believe the Ingredient That Takes This Recipe Up a Notch by Gwen Johnson
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the carrots on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30-40 minutes, or until they are beginning to brown.
- Put the carrots into a blender along with the tahini, lemon juice, remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, cinnamon, and salt and pepper, to taste. Blend until smooth. Taste and add more salt, pepper, lemon and cinnamon, if needed.
- Pour into a serving bowl and garnish with chickpeas, chopped parsley and red pepper flakes. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Tahini $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Chickpeas $2 & Up
Pita Chips $3 & Up
Naan $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.